Monday, October 29, 2012

Trick or Treat!

I'm busy, busy, busy today with the mega stamp sale Stampin' Up! is having (more details below) so this post will be super fast but I wanted you to have something pretty to look at!  And I'm also running out of time for Halloween posts.

This little gem is getting filled up with an assortment of candy and is headed, along with the coordinating card, to my oldest son's teacher.


The box is really my favourite and I went super overboard with products but it turned out so awesome...that I really, really don't want to give it away but the anti-hoarder in me says do it!!  I embossed directly onto the box and it worked perfect so don't be afraid to give that a try.  If you haven't gotten any of these awesome Kraft boxes, you definately need to!  And at only $3.50 for 4 of them, why wouldn't you? :)



 
Huge Sale Today Only!!!
For 24 hours only, almost every stamp we sell will be reduced 15% !
It's a Sell-A-Stamp Spooktacular!
 
Get your Christmas List ready and do some shopping!
Personalized stamps make perfect Christmas gifts!!
All new single stamps are available at the discounted price also!
Place your order HERE at my online store.


Stamps: Toxic Treats (127901), Etruscan Elegance wheel (127868)
Inks: VersaMark (102283)
Paper: Crumb Cake (120953), Gumball Green (126840), Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP (126906)
Tools: Heat Tool (129053), Big Shot (113439), Labels framelits (125598), Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch (119275)
Embellishments: Tangerine Tango Scallop Dots ribbon (124144), Antique brads (117273), Neutrals buttons (119743, Black embossing powder (109133)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...